Thursday, June 26, 2008

~* New Chapter *~

*~ New Chapter ~*

Started a brand new life by today.
I'm returned back to single status once again. Since my girlfriends decided to choose freedom and told me that she doesn't have any feeling towards to me anymore. Yes, that's totally hurt so deeply inside my heart. The pain just like she taking a knife just stabbed direct into center point of my heart. But, i'm still treasuring my love deeply inside my heart no matter what she done to me. Maybe i deserved that cause previously i'm really a damn bad temper & egoism. But there's no way back to her heart. If in future she found her Mr.Right, there will be an congratulation send by me. I doesn't deserve to have her in my life cause of my own attitude. But atleast i'm still trying to be the best eventhough i'm not the perfect excatly as all girl wishes. I'm still awaiting her to back to my arms. But these just a part of my dreams, a dream that wouldn't never come true.

I have to keep go on my daily life without her. Obviously,i'm really feel lost without her. No sense of life direction. Now need to make a plan to step forwards without her. But her shadow still living fresh in my mind, even i'm trying hard to forget about her. Is this a power of love or maybe not? I'm so confused now. I'm just missed our sweet moment when we was still together.
This is the picture we snap inside her bedroom. Is it sweet? @_@"Just can't imagine this could happen on me. Hardly could accept this happening within 3days. Really have to move on now even i'm really love her with all love that i have inside my heart. I just can write here " I'm really love you just like a air that i breathe every second to make sure my heart keep on beating".
~*Past is a memories*~
~*Future is a fantasy*~
~*Present is a reality*~
I have to move on even she already stolen my heart away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home