Saturday, May 31, 2008

-* New Hope *-

31st May 2008,
*based on true story*

I'm have been trying to express my feeling to her every single days. We still keep in touch with each another everyday. Even she didn't wanna accept me back as her boyfriends, but I'm willing to wait , care & waiting for that day come. All I need to do is just hope that she would give me another chance to prove that I'm really change for her. As previously, my attitude was not good enough... Bad temper, un-romantic , keep thinking nonsense all time , always release pressure without care , keep jealous & too tight her to making another or new friends. Maybe didn't gave her some space or freedom. Eventhought, after that I'm already thinking more positive & change all my attitude that makes her really upset with me. I'm really regret that I treat her like this before. This is the swear I make from God, that I will change all to get her back to my side forever. Only her deserve inside my heart forever, nobody can replacing her anymore. She really meaning for my life.

If somedays. I lost all my property. I can accept that but I couldn't lost her in my life. Property can rebuild but love that once we lost it wouldn't be rebuild again. In deep my heart, she really suitable with me.
Forever I will choose her even I have another choices.
Even she old looks in future, she still pretty & cute for me. Cause I'm treasuring her inside my heart.

By now, I'm trying all my best to win her heart back. After that, I will appreciate her more then before. I'm willing less my 10years life if she really back to my life once again. I swear to god!!!
I'm just love her... She is all the best choice for me forever. I'll always only love you forever, Celyne.... Please come back to me~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home