Wednesday, June 4, 2008

-* I drive myself crazy thinking of you, mimi *-

Lying in your arms 
So close together 
Didn't know just what I had 
Now I toss and turn 
'Cause I'm without you 
Now I'm missing you so bad 
Where was my head? 
Where was my heart? 
Now I cry alone in the dark 
I lie awake, I drive myself crazy 
Drive myself crazy thinking of you 
Made a mistake when I let you go baby 
I drive myself crazy wanting you 
The way that I do... ( wanting you the way that I do)
I was such a fool 
I couldn't see it 
Just how good you were to me 
You confessed your love, undying devotion 
I confessed my need to be free 
And now I'm left with all this pain 
I've only got myself to blame 
Why didn't I know it? 
(How much I love you baby) 
Why couldn't I show it? 
(If I had only known) 
When I had the chance 
Oh, I had the chance 
Wanting you the way that I do
Drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do...


Use this picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

Wow.. emoitonal....looking forward to ur posts

June 12, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Benz said...

I'm too weak in love... Haiz
She been treated me like this, making me going crazy & insane to keep thinking of her all time...

June 12, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home