Wednesday, June 18, 2008

~* 19th June 08 *~

19th June 2008

Since last night, I was awaiting for her message whole night till falls asleep. As she told me that's she wanna clubbing with her classmate.But previously, I'm very dislike but now I could accept it. Maybe last time I'm just care about myself only, didn't consider about people freedom or privacy. Flash back I'm really hate myself. But I learned from this mistake and wouldn't repeat this mistake again.

*Love need some space to be together till lasting*
*Love need trust and respect both side*

This regression can't endless in my life. Why I'm so immature thinking and close minded?
I know that I'm not the prefect but I'm trying to be the best for her. I'm really apologise for what I've been done previously. Without her, I feel so suffer in m life. I'm trying to treat her nicely and try to make her feel that she is the one which the happiest girl in the world to be with me. I'm really regret enough. I didn't wanna let this feeling disappear ever cause I ever know what's the problem really happen in our relationship. Whose never done a mistake in their life. I've been notice my own mistake and fault. But now I'm willing to change and learned a lesson from this mistake to avoiding repeat once again this mistaken in my life.

I invite her for dinner. I'm just love keep looking at her when she was in my car. Never felt this feeling before. So happy to stare at her without her notice. I just want this feeling keep going. Never wanna to change it ever. I'm already surrender myself to her. I'm just want to secure all my love just for her in my entire life to be with her. Even when she scold me, I admit that I'll mad or angry. But in deep of my heart,I'm really love she scolded me. Her depression and emotion face making myself felt thats I was happiest man to be with her. When she scolded me, I was just laugh just now. I remember all words,promises and what she like or dislike.
She really bring the feeling that I never felt that before. I'm really fall deepiest inside to her love. I'm admit that I REALLY LOVE HER. I just want her....

I'm shy to ask for her love,I'm too hurts for losing her love.
If I let her go, I wouldn't know how my life will be onwards.
I'll keep waiting her to back to my life. All I can do is wait everyday.
You're never ever know how special you're for me in my life.
You walk in my dream, I wouldn't ever let you walked out one of my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home