Thursday, June 12, 2008

~*Her Decision*~

On 10th of June 2008,
She message me in afternoon. Asking me for a ride for shopping at Prangin malls. Without any doubt, I direct agreed to fetch her without any consideration.So, after i fetch my sis back from school. From here I drove my bike to island takes about 1 hour & 15 minutes to arrive her college.

So, we went to shopping mall & she started to shopping.I'm just following her walk here & there. She bought alot of new cloths. I'm just remain silent along when with her. Just feel wanna be beside her at all time, but didn't realised that I'm not just loving her is more love her then before. Oh my god~!!! why my love towards to her was keep increasing each day till to unlimited level thats hard to describe by myself. I'm never care about her bad habits or bad attitude cause that all I treat as perfectly for me. Is that sound like insane? Am I blind for love? Maybe right!!!

After finished shopping, we went to Gurney Drive for a dinner. She keep force me to eat, she noticed I've been lost my appetite. I just willing listen to her... eat without any second words from me. After that, we went to buy bread for her breakfast every morning before take off to college. She keep scolding me that why I wanna walk slow when be with her. The reason is, I like to follow her entire my life as what she do this to me before. Keep following me wherever I go.

On the way back to her rental house near college, she was keep message with her classmate.Thats making me hurts. Why when with me must keep messaging with friends? But when she was along with her friends, sure will later replying my message. Some more let me keep waiting for her reply about half an hour.Thats minimum, for maximum time is about 3hour. Thats killing me immediately. Haiz *sigh*
Reach her rental house, we sat & having some chatting but her friend messaging her that him wanna meet up with me.After a moment,he showed up with his some of friend. From that moment just I found out that her classmate wanna chase over her. Request me for don't keep disturbing her anymore. What a such a stupid.... makes me damn hot but I still remain cool down. Invite me for a fight, is that a silly decision? But I just ignore & just wanna peace with him... But what he said was very un-acceptable... Is that after break up with someone already can't chase back or be back together? What an immature kid.... I know sure will ego can study at Tarc college. Never mind, wouldn't blame him. Still didn't know anything yet. I'm just care about my girl that I wanna be with her.Even my hot-temper & ego, also already gone from me.
But what I didn't like is her with him everyday cause same class. Haiz... if like this, I think my chances will be lower. Damn sad to think about this but I will still keep work hard to win her heart back. Willing to wait her no matter what even my friends said I'm very silly to keep awaiting for a girl which wanna choose freedom more then choosing me. I wouldn't mind that. I know my love to her...She took my pure love... only her departure inside my heart.

If anyone read this blog, please drop me an idea how to win back her heart.
I will very appreciate for idea that be given by you all. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

hey, if the girl really go onto the guy. Let her be, for she dunno wat she is doing though. Did she ever really know about the guy? If she is mature enough, she would have know. She will grow.. Don't worry.
Dont be offense ya, for my message here. good luck.

June 17, 2008 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Benz said...

Currently she still single,I think she doesn't knows well that guy. She didn't mature, now she just want enjoyable life style. She too young for clubbing.

Maybe I should let her go but i just keep felt like missing something.
THanks for your comment here & I'm really appreciate it.

June 18, 2008 at 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home